Thursday 2 August 2012

EA's PC sales surpass PS3 sales


But not great in an elitist PC master race way. I'm not saying "finally gamers are doing it right". What I'm saying is that these kind of numbers force developers and publishers to acknowledge that PC gaming is a big thing, and therefore paying more attention to and increasing the quality of PC releases.

As a PC gamer, how many times have you played a console port that has no graphical settings, or awful default controls and no remapping, or no support for your display resolution? That's happened to me too many times. I prefer gaming on the PC (personal preference) so I almost always buy games on the PC when I have a choice. Hopefully with PC gaming moving into the spotlight again, we'll see more work put into ports, and maybe even see more titles developed for the PC first.

No comments:

Post a Comment