Friday 13 July 2012

Steam Summer Sale!

As you may have heard, this year's Steam summer sale has started.

I don't know about you, but I'm very relieved that this year it's just a sale. I'm not sure I could handle another giant treasure hunt thing, both because of time and bandwidth restraints.

Every time a Steam sale rolls around I think I won't buy much this time, I got pretty much everything I wanted last sale. And every time I'm proven wrong. I don't know if my standards are lowering - as I get the games I really wanted, I move down to the ones that I kind of wanted - or if I just never realized how many good games there actually are.

Anyway, I'll be spending probably too much money again, and end up with a giant backlog that won't even be fully cleared by Christmas.

Have fun with the sale, and don't get carried away!

No comments:

Post a Comment