Thursday 19 January 2012

Tips

I'm going to be starting a new type of article soon: tips.

When I'm playing a game and I find a useful trick, or when I see a trick on the internet, I'll post it here under the tag "tips", with screenshots so you know what I'm talking about. I'll add a header to the link bar up top as well.

As soon as I get around to taking some screenshots, the first tip will be some general combat challenge pointers for Arkham City (this Saturday, the 21st). Second, on Sunday, will be a specific set of moves to pull off for the Top of the World Extreme challenge map from the same game -- I discovered a certain procedure to start out the map that will get you an easy two medals right away, as well as eliminate the jammer, making the rest of the challenge easier at the same time.

As you may be able to guess, I'll be posting a review of Arkham City... eventually. For now, tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment